Wednesday, November 23, 2016

My XKey/24 experience


I spent the day setting up my new XKeys XK-24 unit to be used by ArtRage. It was "some fun"; but I got it dialed in. Labels and all. I rawk! It took a bit to understand that while not being able to program it with my iMac; and I had to use my windows computer, that the command key in OSX is actually the windows key in Windows. Huh. Go finger?

Here's a picture:

That should do the trick for now and should help me to speed the process up some.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! And it's a four day weekend...  Woohoo! A wonderful day to stay in my jams and get some serious painting done. I have downloaded about 10 different references to paint from so I am set. All I need is a good night's sleep and coffee and I will rock this house. Wish me luck and a soft paint brush!