Tuesday, November 29, 2016

White Winter Path


It sure is chilly outside today. Burrrrr...  This picture sure doesn't help matters:
12x8   White Winter Path   ArtRage

It's not that bad huh? Letting the painting marinate for two days then coming back to it and tweaking it helped. I have a little bit of spice added to the tress to try and draw you into the picture. I am not 100% happy with the snow, but I want to move on. After you have literally poured your heart and sole into a painting you want to move on. Quickly. You see every flaw, every little hint of nope, everything that you want to fix, and at this point I have no clue on how to do it. I will be interested in what my friends on Facebook have to say about this one. I am green and I know it!

Now, what will I paint next? I have thoughts of painting Liam's latest painting. But I might dig through my own personal photos and paint something from a picture I have taken. That is the whole point of taking the pictures. To use my photo's later in original paintings is my goal. See the world, take photo's and paint them. No copyright violations there!

Tonight I will try and decide what my next painting will be... Stay tuned!