Thursday, January 5, 2017

I have been gone


I was in Virginia for the last three weeks; busy with life and have done zero paintings. But, now I'm back! I will be very busy this week at work but I am hoping to start posting here again by the weekend.

ArtRage 5 is coming out soon and I am looking forward to getting that update. It looks really promising to fix the things that I disliked about the current version.

I am also thinking through my computer setup using my Wacom 27QHD monitor. I'm not 100% sure that I am going to stick with Apple. Lot's to think through there. Apple has some real pluses but also some weird behavior too. Time will tell. I want to really think this through since I will need a setup in Virginia too. I hate not painting when I am there.

That's it for today. It's good to be back!